Axos Invest offers a variety of accounts to help you save and invest, including IRAs. Just keep in mind, you do have to be a U.S. resident to open an Axos Invest account.
Here are the account types we offer:
- Personal Investment Account, Individual. A taxable account owned by one person.
- Traditional IRA. Offered through our Tax Protection Package.
- Roth IRA. Offered through our Tax Protection Package.
- SEP IRA. Offered through our Tax Protection Package.
To become an Axos Invest client, you need to first open a Personal Investment Account. Once that account is fully activated you can activate Tax Protection and add any of the IRA account types to your profile.
If you have any questions or would like to see us offer additional types of accounts, please email us at email@example.com and let us know.
Check out our additional information on rollovers and transfers:
- FAQ: Can I have more than one IRA with Axos Invest
- FAQ: Can I rollover a Qualified Retirement Plan like a 401(k) to Axos Invest?
- FAQ: Can I transfer an IRA account from another firm to Axos Invest?