Two-factor authentication (also known as 2FA or two-step verification) is an extra layer of security we offer for your Axos Invest account. Please make sure that:
- The phone number on your account is the number you want to link for 2FA
- The phone number you use is able to receive text messages
- Text message and/or data rates may apply depending on your current mobile carrier plan. For two factor authentication, we only use your phone number in two ways to send verification codes upon your request.
If you’ve already enabled this highly recommended security step, here’s a high five! If you haven’t yet, you can enable it in the Security section on the dashboard here.
And please, please, please don’t use the same password for your Axos Invest account as you do for other online services (easier said than done, we know).
For more information on Axos Invest's two-factor authentication feature:
- FAQ: How do I enable two-factor authentication?
- FAQ: How does Axos Invest's two-factor authentication work?