Mint.com does not currently support Axos Invest Managed Portfolios accounts; however, we are constantly reaching out to make it happen. We were told that when more Mint users request specific firms, the process is expedited. If you'd like to see Mint build Axos Invest support more quickly, please follow the steps below:
Once logged in to your Mint Account:
- Go to the main page and click "Add Accounts" option in the top menu
- Type Axos Invest in the Search Field
You will see the message, "No results found. Please search again." No need to search again, just click the Search button and you should see the following
- Click on "Request an Account"
- Type Axos Invest in the Provider Name and provide the following URL for the Account Login URL: https://www.axosinvest.com/dashboard/login
- Click on Request Support.