Which tax forms will I receive?

Axos Invest Managed Portfolios provides the following tax forms to clients:

  • Consolidated 1099 Form (which can include the 1099-B, 1099-DIV, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT)
  • 1099-R Form
  • 5498

Which of these forms will I get?

  • If you have a Personal Account or another kind of taxable investment account (this could be anything but an IRA)...
    • and your account had more than $10 in dividends in the previous year OR it had any sells during the previous year, then you will receive a Consolidated 1099 Form.
  • If you have any type of IRA...
    • and you made any withdrawals from your IRA during the previous year, you should receive a 1099-R Form 
    • And you made any contributions for the previous year, you should receive a 5498 Form by the end of May. 
      Please note this can include contributions you made during the current and previous tax year and most people don't actually need the 5498 Form to complete filing their taxes, it is likely just for your records.
Was this article helpful?