You can add an IRA account by doing the following:
If you already have a Retirement milestone:
- Log into your Axos Invest Managed Portfolios account
- Select your existing Retirement milestone
- Choose "Edit" from the top menu
- Click on “IRAs”
- Click on “Create IRA”
- Choose the account type you want to open
- From there you will go through the steps of opening the IRA account
If you do not have a Retirement milestone yet:
- Click on "Create Milestone"
- Select the Retirement milestone
- Click "Get Started"
- Answer the series of questions about this new milestone
- Choose the appropriate IRA account type when asked (Traditional, Roth or SEP)
- Confirm Activation of the Tax Protection Package (link to Do I need Tax Protection* for an IRA?)
- Set Annual Deposit Limit
- Enter the amount of the first deposit
- Enter the auto-deposit amount
- Set the Funding Strategy
- Confirm the Milestone
- This will create your milestone and initiate your first deposit.
Important: On the Investment Account question, be sure you select the appropriate account type: Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, SEP IRA, or taxable Personal Investment Account.
*Axos Invest LLC and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.